While nothing can beat a long walk with your best friend, exploring new sights and smells, getting out the house simply isn’t an option during times of lockdown and self-isolation. As much as you might be chafing at the confinement, it’s probably having a greater impact on your pet – both on his mood and digestion.
Keep your pet at their best with Buchu which offers a safe alternative to keep your pet in peak condition during the lockdown.
Some of these benefits include:
- The antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antifungal and antihistamine properties of Buchu promote the healthy and allergy-free skin and coat of your pet
- Exceptional mobility through healthy joints;
- A good digestive health
To stand a chance to win this amazing hamper for your pooch, simply tell us what is the first activity you and your pooch will get up to after lockdown.
Hamper Giveaway details :
- Ricky Litchfield Infla-Active Capsules 60s
- Ricky Litchfield Good Dog Treats Roast Chicken Flavour
- Ricky Litchfield Complete Care Wipes (10 wipes)
- Ricky Litchfield Topical Spray
Terms & Conditions
The following rules shall apply to all competitions unless other rules are specifically provided in relation to a competition:
- Competition closes 30 April 2020
- Entrants must be South African citizens.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Unless otherwise stated, only one entry per person is allowed. Where more than one entry is received by the same person or e-mail address, only the first entry received will be deemed valid.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide to us is accurate, complete and up to date.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older at the time of entering the competition.
- The winner(s) consents to his/her/their name/s, biographical details and involvement in the competition being made available to the sponsors, for publicity and prize-delivery purposes.
- WOT accepts no liability for any entries that may be lost.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them when entering. These rules are legal and binding upon entrants.
- WOT reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend any competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The winners will be notified using the contact details provided to us. If we are, or a third-party supplier is, unable to contact a winner within seven working days of first notification from WOT or its representative, the winner will forfeit the prize, and WOT reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- All correspondence regarding the prize must be directed to the supplier of the prize. WOT will not be responsible for any further correspondence, harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize.
- WOT and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions are final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering a WOT competition, you agree to receive communication from our brands. An opt-out will be provided in all communication sent.