Springtime Scrubbing almost sounds like a kind of dance. Well, why not? The sweet smell of Spring is here and with it comes the urge to dance and to scrub away the winter blues. If you’re looking to make Spring Cleaning easy, then the ideal tools are the CHUX® Heavy Duty Scourer Scrubs.
These magic helpers are great for tough jobs in the kitchen, bathroom, and even outdoor braais. If there is dirt and grime to be dealt with, the CHUX® Heavy Duty Scourer Scrubs will eliminate it with minimal elbow grease. The unique angled shape is great for reaching deep into corners and hard to clean areas, for example, the corners of dirty roasting pans or even the shower floor. CHUX® Heavy Duty Scourer Scrubs have an extra tough scourer with foam sponge layer for easy handling while scrubbing.
The Easy Hang feature allows the scourer to be stored easily by hanging it on to kitchen taps or utility hooks. This allows the scourer to dry quickly and always be ready to use. Another great feature is that you can pop them into the dishwasher to ensure they are hygienically clean.
Now you have your tool, let’s Spring Clean with these helpful tips:
- Start from top to bottom. Begin at the ceiling and move down, wiping the walls then the general surfaces and only then onto the floor. CHUX® Heavy Duty Scourer Scrubs removes tough dirt and grime, especially in those hard to reach places such as behind the dishwasher, fridge or freezer.
- Use the CHUX® Heavy Duty Scourer Scrubs to clean on top of your ceiling fans that may have been collecting dust all through winter.
- Tackle that oven! Spring clean your oven with the CHUX® Heavy Duty Scourer Scrubs which will make removing the built-up grime and burnt food off an easier task.
- Don’t fear the bathroom! Get into that shower and scourer the floor and walls to ensure that any mildew and soap scum is removed. Get behind the toilet and give it a good scrub too.
- A clean dampened CHUX® Heavy Duty Scourer Scrubs can even be used to wipe velvet or plush fabrics to give them a bit of a freshen up and remove dust and pet hair. Gently now.
Before you get cleaning, prepare yourself with the correct tools! Happy Spring!