Affectionately known as Dr G, Tshidi Gule is a qualified medical doctor, health advocate, employee health expert, celebrated author, medical health personality, and entrepreneur who can now add host of a web series to her repertoire.
From Saturday, 19 September – and for six consecutive weeks thereafter – Dr G will be hosting The Wellness Diaries with Dr G. Crafted by and for women, each one and a half hour virtual webisodes will see the good doctor delve deep into topics such as fatigue, depression, weight loss, sexual health and more.
The Wellness Diaries with Dr G – Additional information
Ticket cost R250 per webisode
Book via Quicket*: www.quicket.co.za/events/115390-the-wellness-diaries-with-dr-g/
From 11h00 to 12h30
Webisode topics and dates:
- Why Am I Tired? – 19 September 2020
- Doc, I’m Depressed – 26 September 2020
- Weight Loss Decoded – 3 October 2020
- Mamma Mia: The Coochie Diaries – 10 October 2020
- The Remote Work War Room – 17 October 2020
- The Doctor Will See You Now – 24 October
Discount rates (follow prompts upon checkout):
- R500 per person for 3 webisodes
- R900 per person for 6 webisodes
The first webisode in the series, titled Why Am I Tired?, will shed much-needed light on tiredness and fatigue which are currently placed in the top 10 most Googled symptoms across the world. And it’s no surprise why. “COVID-19 may have tipped the scales of tiredness for millions of people adjusting to a new way of working and living. With a reported 40% increase in mental health episodes, this symptom is showing up in almost every medical consultation,” says Dr G.
The key issues that will be addressed in the episode include:
- Are you really tired? – Defining the word.
- Energynomics – Understand how the body manages energy.
- The 10 most common reasons why you are tired.
- The thyroid, adrenal glands, and brain physiology of fatigue.
- Medical treatments for fatigue.
- Recovery – How to manage your journey back to normality.
Join the Wellness Diaries with Dr G on Saturday, 19 September at 11h00 for the first webisode titled Why Am I Tired?
“When the COVID-19 pandemic hit South Africa, thousands were forced to come to terms with one of the most forgotten parts of their daily existence: their own bodies,” says Dr G. “As the world starts to piece itself back together, health has – more than ever – become top of mind for most, which is why having access to affordable medical insights is of paramount importance.”