“Dads are most ordinary men turned by love into heroes, adventurers, story-tellers, and singers of song.” Pam Brown, poet
Delight the dads in your life on Father’s Day with a special outing and a memorable meal at one of the selected Tsogo Sun Hotel restaurants around the country that are rolling out the red carpet for fathers and their biggest fans on Sunday 16 June.
Ravi Nadasen, Tsogo Sun Hotels COO says, “We are saluting all those loving and dedicated dads across the country. With a range of mouth-watering Father’s Day lunch specials. From spit braais and buffets to fine dining and tantalizing treats – at selected restaurants in Gauteng, KZN, and Cape Town.”
- Crowne Plaza Johannesburg – The Rosebank is laying on a delicious spit braai lunch, with a live band, and a complimentary drink at CUT Restaurant. The cost is R350 per person and R200 per child under 12.
- Palazzo’s newly refurbished Medeo restaurant’s Father’s Day special is a sumptuous buffet style lunch, as well as a welcome drink, live entertainment, and a gift for dad. R395 per person and R198 per child under 12.
- 54 on Bath’s Level Four restaurant, renowned for excellence in fine dining, will give you the chance to spoil dads with a delicious lunch and a gift. R450 per person and R225 per child under 12.
- Luce at Southern Sun Hyde Park is offering a special family style lunch, also with a gift for dad. R420 per person and R210 per child under 12.
- Punchinello’s at Southern Sun Montecasino has an array of tempting specialities in a buffet lunch, as well as live entertainment and a gift for dad. R390 per person and R200 per child under 12.
- Aarya restaurant at SunSquare Montecasino is offering a family style lunch with a complimentary liqueur with dessert and a gift for dad. R360 per person and R170 per child under 12.
- Barney’s Restaurant at the family friendly Gold Reef City Theme Park Hotel is offering a superb buffet lunch with live entertainment and a gift for dad. R255 per person and R125 per child under 12.
- Garden Court Sandton City is starting early with a buffet breakfast at the Garden Grill from 9am to 11am, including a welcome drink for dad. R155 per person and half price per child under 12.
- Oasis restaurant at Southern Sun Pretoria has a scrumptious buffet lunch, a welcome drink, and a gift for dad, planned for Father’s Day. R300 per person and R150 per child under 12.
- Out of town but not too far, Riverside Sun in Vanderbijlpark is offering a spit braai lunch with live entertainment and a gift for dad. R350 per person and R245 per child under 12.
- In sunny Durban, the lovely Lingela Restaurant at Southern Sun Elangeni & Maharani is doing it twice! With a special buffet lunch from 12.30pm (R495 per person and R195 per child under 12) A scrumptious buffet dinner from 6.30pm (R395 per person and R195 per child under 12).
- Down the coast, Jeera Restaurant at Suncoast Towers is offering a decadent buffet lunch. R450 per person and half price per child under 12.
- In Umhlanga at the iconic Beverly Hills Hotel, The Sugar Club restaurant is offering a delectable buffet lunch. R495 per person and R250 per child under 12.
- Still in Umhlanga, Mnandi Restaurant at Garden Court Umhlanga, is offering a lovely buffet lunch. R280 per person and R140 per child under 12.
- In Cape Town, Southern Sun Waterfront’s Yizani restaurant is presenting a delicious buffet lunch to make dads feel extra special. R250 per person and half price per child under 11.
Tsogo Sun Rewards Cardholder discounts apply to these special offers. Bookings are essential at each venue to guarantee your reservation. To book, or for more about the available Tsogo Sun Father’s Day offers, visit https://www.tsogosun.com/offers/celebrate-fathers-day-with-us
For more details, visit https://www.tsogosun.com