With the increase in environmental concerns, vehicle manufacturers are committed to reducing their carbon footprint and are looking to technology and electric vehicles to help them reduce carbon emissions.
Drive into a green future with automotive batteries and stand a chance to win an R2,500 Battery Centre voucher valid for 1 year.
Terms & Conditions
The following rules shall apply to all competitions unless other rules are specifically provided in relation to a competition:
- The competition closes on 31 December 2020.
- The voucher is valid for 1 year only.
- Entrants must be South African citizens.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Unless otherwise stated, only one entry per person is allowed. Where more than one entry is received by the same person or e-mail address, only the first entry received will be deemed valid.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide to us is accurate, complete, and up to date.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older at the time of entering the competition.
- The winner(s) consents to his/her/their name/s, biographical details, and involvement in the competition being made available to the sponsors, for publicity and prize-delivery purposes.
- WOT accepts no liability for any entries that may be lost.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them when entering. These rules are legal and binding upon entrants.
- WOT reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend any competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The winners will be notified using the contact details provided to us. If we are, or a third-party supplier is, unable to contact a winner within seven working days of first notification from WOT or its representative, the winner will forfeit the prize, and WOT reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- All correspondence regarding the prize must be directed to the supplier of the prize. WOT will not be responsible for any further correspondence, harm, damage, loss, or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize.
- WOT and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions are final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering a WOT competition, you agree to receive communication from our brands. An opt-out will be provided in all communication sent.