We are delighted to share two of our delicious Pasta Joy recipes. Today we are offering our Pasta Joy Alfredo and Pasta Joy summer salad. The Italian Alfredo is a firm favourite of South Africans. We hope you enjoy serving our version as a lunch or dinner meal.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic cloves, minced
- 500 ml water
1 stock cube
- 1 cup fresh cream
- 500 g Pasta Joy pasta, uncooked . We used Penne.
- 1 ½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
1 ½ teaspoon Salt
½ teaspoon Pepper
Parsley, optional, for garnish
- In a pot, heat the oil and brown the chicken.
- Add garlic and sauté for about a minute.
- Add stock, cream, and Pasta Joy pasta, and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce the heat to a simmer for 15-20 min.
- Turn off heat and stir in Parmesan cheese.
- Top with parsley if desired.
Serves 4 as a main meal. Enjoy!