Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and what better way to make it unforgettable than winning a fabulous fragrance hamper? Don’t miss this amazing opportunity. To participate and stand a chance to win simply fill in your details at the bottom. It’s quick and easy. Don’t hesitate, act now and make your Valentine’s Day extra special!
Terms & Conditions
The following rules shall apply to all competitions unless other rules are specifically provided concerning a competition:
- Please note that the competition will close on the 13th of February 2024.
- To be eligible to enter, you must be a South African citizen and 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- Please keep in mind that the prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and are not transferable.
- Also, please note that only one entry per person is allowed, and if multiple entries are received from the same person or email address, only the first entry will be considered valid.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all information you provide is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- By entering this competition, the winner(s) agree(s) to have their name(s), biographical details, and involvement in the competition shared with the sponsors for publicity and prize-delivery purposes.
- Womenontop will not be held responsible for any lost entries.
- Please be aware that by entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these rules, which are legal and binding upon all entrants. In case of any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, Womenontop reserves the right to cancel, modify, or amend the competition at any time.
- The winner(s) will be notified using the contact details provided. If we or our third-party supplier are unable to contact the winner(s) within seven working days of the first notification, the winner(s) will forfeit the prize, and Womenontop reserves the right to draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- All correspondence regarding the prize must be directed to the supplier of the prize. Womenontop will not be held responsible for any further correspondence, harm, damage, loss or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize.
- Womenontop and the judges’ decisions on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions are final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.