Southern Sun, the hospitality partner of the Michelangelo International Wine & Spirits Awards since 2018, is proud to announce a renowned wine-tasting event taking place in Durban in a lead-up to the 2023 Awards.
The event provides the opportunity for wine lovers to sample a selection of award-winning wines and spirits and to meet the winemakers and producers who produced them. Wine lovers can expect to taste wines and spirits from a comprehensive selection of South African premium wine brands, including;
- The Johannesburg Distilling Company
- Bon Courage
- Thor Vintners
- Le Pommier
- Mountain Ridge
- Premier Pure Fusion
- Holden Manz
- Aslina Wines
- De Bosch Farm
- Durbanville Hills
- Private Collection
- Niel Joubert Wines
- Hoopenburg Wines
- Lourensford Wines
- Babylonstoren Wines
These renowned cellars and distilleries will exhibit not only their award-winning produce, but also their extended ranges of delightful wines and spirits, offering guests over 100 wines, spirits, MCC, and other sublime creations.
To win tickets to the Garden Court uMhlanga event, fill in your details below;
Terms & Conditions
The following rules shall apply to all competitions unless other rules are specifically provided concerning a competition:
- Entrants must be South African citizens
- Entrants must be 18 years or older at the time of entering the competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Unless otherwise stated, only one entry per person is allowed. Where more than one entry is received by the same person or e-mail address, only the first entry received will be deemed valid.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide to us is accurate, complete, and up to date.
- The winner(s) consents to his/her/their name/s, biographical details, and involvement in the competition being made available to the sponsors, for publicity and prize-delivery purposes.
- Womenontop accepts no liability for any entries that may be lost.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agreed to be bound by them when entering. These rules are legal and binding upon entrants.
- Womenontop reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend any competition at any time, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The winners will be notified using the contact details provided to us. If we are, or a third-party supplier is, unable to contact a winner within seven working days of the first notification from Womenontop or its representative, the winner will forfeit the prize, and Womenontop reserves the right to re-draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- All correspondence regarding the prize must be directed to the supplier of the prize. Womenontop will not be responsible for any further correspondence, harm, damage, loss, or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize.
- Womenontop and the judges’ decision on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions are final and binding on you, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering a Womenontop competition, you will be automatically subscribed to our weekly newsletter.