Jacaranda FM and Access Bank South Africa are calling on all female entrepreneurs who have been in business for no less than 1 year to enter Womenpreneur Her Perfect Pitch 2023. This competition offers a chance to win a life-changing prize and gain valuable business experience.
To elevate female entrepreneurs in the spirit of Women’s Month, Jacaranda FM and Access Bank South Africa have launched Womenpreneur Her Perfect Pitch 2023 for the second year in a row. The beloved radio station with over 1,2 million listeners and Access Bank continues to champion the women of Mzansi by giving them the tools and resources to break boundaries.
“To enter, women can head to www.jacarandafm.com to tell us what their business is about, why their business is important, how it gives back to the community, and what help they think their business needs to see their business purpose come to life,” says Deirdre King, Managing Director of Jacaranda FM and architect of #HerPerfectPitch. A complete company profile including more detail about the business, the staff compliment, and a business plan should also be included in the submission.
The banking and entertainment leaders are the first to collaborate to create a meaningful campaign with tangible business assistance to Womenpreneurs by perfecting their ‘elevator pitch’ and taking their business to the next level by winning a prize package worth over R1 million.
Each panelist will share varying yet business-critical advice with these women. Dierdre King will unpack the business model from a leadership point of view, and Jane Ruinard will share insight into the commercial aspects of their business.
- The R1 million worth of shared prizes include:
- R500 000 in Radio airtime on Jacaranda FM where your adverts will be crafted and shared with 1.3 million listeners.
- R100 000 in cash with an investment guide to help you invest from Access Bank
- 360° support for your business in the months to come. The winning entrepreneur will also win a 6-week mentorship.
- A tailor-made business model.
- Presenter training.
- PR and Digital consultation
- The runner-up will receive R75 000 in cash with an investment guide to help you invest from Access Bank
- The third-placed entrant will receive R50 000 in cash with an investment guide to help you invest from Access Bank
- The Top 10 finalists will each receive R100 000 worth of airtime on Jacaranda FM and an R50 000 educational study voucher from Access Bank.
Womenpreneur Her Perfect Pitch will invite the Top 30 finalists to a special networking event where the two prominent brands will actively engage with the Womenpreneur community. Jacaranda FM and Access Bank are proud to celebrate the achievements of Womenpreneurs and this event will shine a spotlight on successful women-led businesses, sharing their inspiring stories to motivate and inspire others.
The winner announcement will be at a Gala dinner on 2 November 2023. Entries are now open and will officially close on 31 August. For more details, visit www.jacarandafm.com.