Balene®, the revolutionary double-sided toothbrush from Spain, clinically proven to clean the inside and outside of the teeth at the same time, is now available in South Africa at Dis-Chem, selected pharmacies, and dental practices and we are giving away 1 Balene® manual toothbrush (for adults and children aged 12 years and older) and 2 Balene® Junior (for children aged 6 to 11 years) brushes, valued at R350 each.
The brush has an innovative dual-sided head that brushes the inside and outside of teeth simultaneously, meaning a better clean in less time. The head \rotates 180° so it’s easy to move the brush to all corners of the mouth, while the antibacterial Tyflex® bristles help ensure a hygienic brushing experience. They also last twice as long as conventional nylon bristles.
Balene® is suitable for all adults and children, aged six years and above. It is particularly beneficial when you have limited time to brush correctly, you struggle with fine motor skills or have limited dexterity, or you are assisting someone to take care of their teeth. It is also perfect for children still learning to brush their teeth correctly.
For more information visit www.balene.co.za #TheBrushingRevolution.
To WIN one of these brushes, enter your details below;
The following rules shall apply to all competitions unless other rules are specifically provided concerning a competition:
- Please note that the competition will close on November 30th, 2023.
- To be eligible to enter, you must be a South African citizen and 18 years or older at the time of entry.
- Please keep in mind that the prizes cannot be exchanged for cash and are not transferable.
- Also, please note that only one entry per person is allowed, and if multiple entries are received from the same person or email address, only the first entry will be considered valid.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all information you provide is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- By entering this competition, the winner(s) agree(s) to have their name(s), biographical details, and involvement in the competition shared with the sponsors for publicity and prize-delivery purposes.
- Womenontop will not be held responsible for any lost entries.
- Please be aware that by entering this competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these rules, which are legal and binding upon all entrants. In case of any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control, Womenontop reserves the right to cancel, modify, or amend the competition at any time.
- The winner(s) will be notified using the contact details provided. If we or our third-party supplier are unable to contact the winner(s) within seven working days of the first notification, the winner(s) will forfeit the prize, and Womenontop reserves the right to draw a new winner under the same conditions.
- All correspondence regarding the prize must be directed to the supplier of the prize. Womenontop will not be held responsible for any further correspondence, harm, damage, loss, or claim relating to the provision of any element of the prize.
- Womenontop and the judges’ decisions on any matter concerning the competition and/or arising out of these terms and conditions are final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.