At Oxbridge Academy, you can choose from a wide range of distance learning courses.
Why a typical SA student would study at Oxbridge Academy:
- It gives students greater access to education. Students who are unable to attend classes due to disabilities, or due to family responsibilities, may be able to further their studies via distance learning.
- It is more affordable. Find out how
- It gives students the option to work and study at the same time. Because distance learning students are free to study according to their own schedules, they can easily fit in their studies around their work commitments.
- It allows students to study at their own pace. Students won’t be under pressure to keep up with the rest of the class, and they won’t be held back by slower students. They can also choose how much time to spend on each section of the course material.
- It allows students to choose from a wider variety of courses. Students aren’t limited to studying courses that are offered by academic institutions in their geographical areas.
- It helps students to develop valuable skills. Students will be able to improve their self-discipline, sense of responsibility, time management, and independent thinking skills by studying largely on their own via distance learning.
- It presents students with fewer distractions.
View more educational resources here